Tuesday, July 3, 2012

Easy Happy Fourth Shirts


     Like to wait until last minute to keep up with the holidays? Ya, me too. Here are three ideas for last minute go to see fireworks shirts for the big day.
     I started with three shirts, one for each little lady and one for me. (Umm, so that tank was a failed attempt at dip dyeing....does that look like ombrey grey to you? Me neither. Me thinks I need to work on my methods a tad.)


      Baby got a button and fabric strips sewn onto hers.


     Oldest little lady got fabric painted letters on hers. She is learning to recognize letters, so she liked that.


      I got a monochromatic sparkly flag on mine sewn from trim and do-dads I found in my stash.


     Hope you have a wonderfully fun and safe Fourth of July!

Psalms 33:12   Blessed is the nation whose God is the LORD
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment