Friday, February 24, 2012

Friday Favorites - Randomness that I like

      It's Friday, my favorite day of the week. I always feel like kicking back and eating chocolate all day on Fridays...especially rainy and cold ones...which is precisely why I don't keep chocolate in my house. In keeping with spirit of enjoying the last day of the work week while expending as little effort as possible...let's look at a few of my favorite things from this last week.
      This fashion blog which is enormously entertaining to me. It pretty much induces a laugh every post...not for having bad fashion mind you, it's just funny. Go read a few posts, you'll understand.




       This tutorial from Shwin and Shwin on how to do a round neck yoke top. For some reason that's always been a bit of a puzzle to me...must give her instructions a go very soon!


      This movie, which will pretty much make you ball your brains out, but is really quite good.

      
       Yellow doors. Don't ask, I can't explain. I just think they are so charming.

Cottage

very country chic

      Enjoy your weekend! =)

Psalms 9:10 And they that know thy name will put their trust in thee: for thou, LORD, hast not forsaken them that seek thee.

Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment